At Red Hill Brewing we brew Ales of traditional styles with an emphasis on creative interpretations of those styles. Our core beers are served all year long and complimented weekly and monthly with seasonal styles that push the boundaries of beer brewing.
Seasonal Beers - As a small batch brewhouse we constantly push the boundaries of beer, developing flavors and creating our own interpretations of classic beer styles. You'll find multiple variations of our core beers on tap during the year along with staple seasonal favorites. From fruit infused Blonde Ales to pucker punched Sour Ales our goal is to be limitless in our passion to brew!
Staple Seasonal Beers
- Blown Fuse - Mango Infused IPA
- Nice Pear - Spiced Apple and Pear IPA
- Sweet Mae - Imperial Sweet Potato and Pumpkin Brown Ale
- Maple Cinnamon Porter - Imperial Porter made with generous amounts of pure Maple and Cinnamon
- Rye & Hops & You - Avett Brothers Inspired Red, Rye Malt IPA
- Suns Out Wits Out - Blood Orange & Coriander infused Witbier